The course is a two-day intensive course which will be dedicated to cooking in the outdoors. Students will get to work with our state-of-the-art Weber gas and charcoal BBQs, cook in our authentic wood fire pizza oven and learn the art of smoking food in our Smokey mountain BBQ.
This course is perfect for anyone looking to learn the Weber way of cooking. This introductory course will teach you how to achieve consistently great results with classic barbecue dishes and the must-have barbecue skills, such as lighting, controlling temperature and how to tell when your food is cooked to perfection.
- 5 hands-on BBQ Cookery classes – including barbecues, woodfired ovens and smokers
- Cocktail making class including cocktails
- All meals included for 2 days
- Overnight accommodation in luxury ensuite bedroom
Saturday 7th March
- Check in from 2.00pm
- Free Time to explore grounds & property
- BBQ Basics (hands on class) – Learn to make the ultimate burger, beer can chicken and Smokey Hot Dogs)
- Cocktail Making (hands on class) in our Cuban Cocktail Bar
- Wood fire Pizza (hands on class) in our outdoor kitchen and wood-fire oven
Sunday 8th March
- BBQ breakfast – sit back and enjoy
- Seafood Essentials BBQ (hands on class) – Smoked mussels, hot smoked salmon, seared tuna and surf n Turf)
- Cooking Desserts on the BBQ (hands on class) – Sticky Toffee Pudding, Apple Tart Tatin
- Depart the Property 4.00pm
€ 599 per person (includes all classes, food, accommodation and recipe packs) – single occupancy room
€ 499 per person for Additional Attendee (sharing room), attending all classes, food. Maximum 2 people per room.